- Graduated from the University of Florida College of Dentistry in 1979 with honors.
- Has been practicing dentistry in Naples since 1980.
- Is an active member of the Collier Dental Association, West Coast Dental Association and the American Dental Association.
- Has held numerous positions in the Collier County Dental Association including president.
- Is committed to Naples and is active in supporting our many local organizations and community projects including the Neighborhood Health Clinic.
- He practices comprehensive dentistry by creating a direction for each patient based on his or her needs.
- Dr. Page is trained in Dental Sleep Medicine. He is an active member of the American Academy of Dental Sleep Medicine. He works with referring Pulmonologist and Primary Care Physicians to provide Oral Appliance Therapy to patients with Mild and Moderate Sleep Apnea. He also works with Severe Sleep Apnea patients who can not be compliant with recommended CPAP therapy.
- Dr. Page is a member of the American Academy of facial Esthetics.
- When not practicing dentistry he spends time with his family and volunteering in community projects. Dr. Page is an avid fisherman, enjoys scuba diving, golfing and playing his guitar.
Congratulations to Lauren and Anne!!
Congratulations to Lauren and Anne!!! This week they celebrated their anniversary’s here at Boe, Page & Page! Lauren celebrated 12 years and Annie celebrated her