Greg M. Quattlebaum
- Born and raised in West Palm Beach, Florida.
- Graduated with a Bachelor’s degree in Biological Science from Florida State University.
- Received a Master’s degree in Biomedical Science from Barry University.
- Received Doctorate in Dental Medicine from Nova Southeastern University.
- Completed a General Practice Residency at Montefiore Medical Center in Bronx, NY.
- Active member of the Florida dental association and American Dental association.
- Enjoys serving the community through Dentistry. Volunteers in many outreach programs such as Mission of Mercy.
- Enjoys outdoor activities such as golfing and scuba diving.